HYUNDAI DISASTER RELIEF
Hurricane Relief – Sales Support
Up to 90 Day Deferred Payment Option - (AL, FL, GA, LA, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA only)
Hyundai Motor Finance (HMF) is pleased to announce our Hurricane Relief Program in support of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Harvey and Irma. Customers financing a new vehicle in the affected states (see eligibility below), have the option to elect to defer payments for 90 days.
· September 13th - October 31st, 2017
· Contract and documentation package must be received and funded by November 14th, 2017.
· Any new Hyundai vehicle
· Minimum customer FICO score of 680
· State residents of AL, FL, GA, LA, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA only
90-Day Deferred Payment Option
· Defer first payment for up to 90 days on retail contracts.
· First monthly payment due 90 days from the contract date. Subsequent payments will be due on each monthly anniversary of the contract date thereafter. Interest begins to accrue from the contract date.
· Maximum of 90 days to first payment. Payments due the 29th-31st of the month move to the 1st of the following month.
· Terms for LA&H and GAP coverage must equal the total term of the contract.
September 2017 Incentive Announcement – Disaster Relief
Date: September 11, 2017
To: Hyundai Dealer Principals, General/Sales/Office Managers
Hyundai Motor America (HMA) is pleased to announce the following incentive program
effective September 11, 2017 through January 2, 2018:
NEW: Disaster Relief
· $750 Disaster Relief to customers affected by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma that began
on September 8, 2017
· Available on all 2017-2018MY Hyundai vehicles
· Customer must provide a letter from their insurance company clearly identifying the vehicle make and model, amount of damage incurred and proof damage was a result of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma.